General Questions, answers and information related to the release of the msmac3D program.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:37 pm
We recently soft released msmac3D Version 1.97
- we're still working on documentation, demos and videos.
Here are some of the enhancements:
- Version 1.97
- New! (beta) Automatic optimization/iteration!
- Start with a general reconstruction (in the ballpark)
- Specify target impact/rest and damage measurements
- Program iterates to make the solution better
- New! Structural Nodes automatic creation from 3DModel file
- Click on your 3D model, dialog appears to right (see below for more), click on the Node image and generate structural nodes in any increment
- The 3D Model dialog also now includes ability to modify mode, specification, positions,(see below)
- New! Point Cloud Scan import of e57 surfaces & xyz surfaces
- easily specify polygon area for surface. Other parts of point cloud for illustration.
- New!(beta) Animulation
- animation which uses the simulation to follow the terrain
- simply specify a path/speed and it does the rest
- quickly illustrate your opinion and then use msmac3D to test and refine the opinion
- New! Preliminary DXF objects load/display
- add trees, buildings, etc
- add additional cars!
- move and position from easy dialog and all objects can have key frames so they can be animated!
(similar to animulaton however this is the traditional animation vs. animulation which follows the terrain)
- image, dxf file and cloud scan sandwiching
- Now images or dxf surface can be positioned for synchronization
- larger images can now be draped
- video menu button in graphics
- vehicle graphics and specification swap menu in graphics
- additional menu items for vehicle position and color changing
- improvements to polygon friction zone editing
- improvements to terrain elevation editing
Visit Installation Instructions forum
for download and installation instructions
- NOTE: login name and password required.
Clicking on a 3D Model brings up the model dialog:
Each item has a function:
The Node item brings up the node dialog:
Nodes can be set to any increment, below are 1 foot and 1/2 foot increments:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests