Page 1 of 1
Licensing message/error? Try License Reset and Restart
Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:34 am
Back in November we added to the help menu: License Reset and restart
This should resolve most issues with licensing.
Re: Licensing message/error? Try License Reset and Restart
Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:03 pm
In the event the License Reset and Restart does not correct things, you may have an issue with information on the license server. So please try the following:
- start up medit3D
- Select menus: Tools->Trouble Shooting-> Re-enter License Information
- This will clear all license information and then present you with the licensing dialog
- Please enter the license name and serial number as sent to you with the installation instructions.
- If you can not find them please email us and we will send them to you.
Please note that once you license the software it locks it to the computer.
- The option to 're-enter license information' can be used to move a license to a different machine.
- If you want to install to more than one computer please contact McHenry Software.