Important NOTE on Tech Support and Consulting

software related notices, mainly for licensees who should laso see the LICENSEE ONLY sections
MSI
Site Admin

Important NOTE on Tech Support and Consulting

Post by MSI »

IMPORTANT NOTE ON Tech Support and Consulting:
ALL correspondences with McHenry Software (MSI) and/or McHenry Consultants (MCI) are considered privileged and confidential by MSI & MCI.

For Tech Support:
  • We are here to assist you with the use of our software.
    No quoting or paraphrasing things we discuss as part of technical support in deposition or at trial**
    Anything on our forum can be used subject to copyright laws (so no publication without our permission)
    This is to protect you, our McHenry Software Licensee, as well as us
    • we really don't want to become part of your case unless you want to retain us or hire us as a confidential consultant
    Please email of call us with any questions.
    Thank You for your interest and support of McHenry Software!
For Consulting through McHenry Consultants:
  • We do consulting through McHenry Consultants
    Does your company need help with training or crash investigations, reconstruction, computer simulations (all programs!), research and reports?
    Please Call or email us if you would like our help on any research, litigation or other matter.
    All contacts are considered confidential unless mutually agreed upon.
    Thank you for your interest in McHenry Consultants
Footnote:
  • **In one case in San Diego a decade or so ago an 'expert' in a case had called us about a technical support item and then mischaracterized the conversation in sworn testimony (they lied about what i said!) and somehow the judge allowed it into evidence!
    The judge should have at least required that I be asked about the conversation (either on a conference call, email, or through an affidavit since i was not involved in the case).
    Had they emailed, called or put me on the stand i would have corrected the record and corrected the lies and misrepresentations the 'expert' testified about.
    As a result of that incident we have posted various versions of this NOTE ON Tech Support and Consulting to try to avoid misrepresenations from being used in court or otherwise again!
Question? Comment? Please email forum@mchenrysoftware.com. Also see the McHenry Forum Index
Visit McHenrySoftware.com for technical information & software.
(c) McHenry Software, Inc ALL Rights Reserved.

MSI
Site Admin

Re: Important NOTE on Tech Support and Consulting

Post by MSI »

Updated Dec 2019
Question? Comment? Please email forum@mchenrysoftware.com. Also see the McHenry Forum Index
Visit McHenrySoftware.com for technical information & software.
(c) McHenry Software, Inc ALL Rights Reserved.