Where can I get the ATB program?

Subjects related to ATB & ATB clones & the reconstruction and simulation of Occupants in vehicles and Pedestrians struck by vehicles
brian

Where can I get the ATB program?

Post by brian »

Nov 2010: We have frequently been asked where to obtain the ATB 3i and/or GEBOD program.
To obtain a copy of the program, please contact
Celcelia Harrison USAF AFMC 711 HPW/RHPA at Infoscitex, email: cecelia.harrison@wpafb.af.mil
  • The latest version of ATB 3i is 2.0.3.
    The latest version of ATB is ver V.3.1
For information on what ATB is, see What is the ATB?
Question? Comment? Please email forum@mchenrysoftware.com. Also see the McHenry Forum Index
Visit McHenrySoftware.com for technical information & software. McHenryConsultants.com for litigation consulting.
(c) McHenry Software, Inc ALL Rights Reserved.

brian

Re: Where can I get the ATB program?

Post by brian »

Q: I have been trying to contact Celcelia Harrison, the person you have listed on your website for obtaining ATB software. However, I have not received any reply emails to my requests. There is no phone number listed for me to call regarding that contact. Is this information correct? I noticed the actual name and the email are spelled differently. Is there a mistake on the spelling? Is there a phone number I can call to obtain this software for our company? Please respond when you get a chance. Thank you.

A:hmmm....let me double check...my last contact with her was in Nov 2010 and was at Cecelia.Harrison@wpafb.af.mil
I am posting up the ATB order form which includes some additional contcat information.
Please let me know if you get in touch with someone so i can update this thread.
Question? Comment? Please email forum@mchenrysoftware.com. Also see the McHenry Forum Index
Visit McHenrySoftware.com for technical information & software. McHenryConsultants.com for litigation consulting.
(c) McHenry Software, Inc ALL Rights Reserved.