- We will have Training on the following dates and times
(we will post up Training Times/Dates on Weds for the following week going forward):
- Training#7: Tuesday, January 16, 11:00 AM EST - General Intro, Using EDR data two topics requested
- Training#8: Thursday, January 18, 01:30 PM EST
Please also note:
- The topics for these classes are attendee driven. If you'd like a topic specific class let us know on what topic. We plan to soon have 'topic specific' Training to walk through the steps.
- McHenry Licensees get 3 FREE Training sessions in 2018. Any additional Training Sessions over 3 will be at a nominal fee of $100 per session.
- Non Licensees will be charged $200 per session 3 of which can be credited towards any new license purchase.
- These Training fees are to cover cost of preparation, etc.
Please also see HOW To videos Playlist: Howto and ONLY Howto about msmac3D
- Training#1: Tuesday October 10, 2017 10 am EDT Videos beginning to be posted
- Training#2: Thursday October 12, 2017 2 PM EDT
- Key Frame Camera Following
- More videos to be posted up soon
- Training#3: Wednesday October 25, 2017 2 PM EDT
- Training#4: Thursday October 26, 2017 2 PM EDT
- Subjects covered:
- General overview for new users (brief)
- Show origin XYZ Grid other options
- Make Multi View msmac3D Simulation Movies
- Working with a 3 Vehicle 2D project in 3D graphics
- Subjects covered:
- Training#5 & Training#6: January 11, 2018 & January 12, 2018
- General Introduction, new features
- How To Set up Steer and Braking Tables for msmac3D
- Topics Requested via email and other things:
- Please also email Training@McHenrySoftware.com any topics you prefer and any others you would like covered.
- There will also have a question and answer portion each day.
- Topic specific videos will also be posted to this page and our VIDEO page
- Be sure to also check our McHenry Forum topic
- More to come. Email us at email@example.com or call us for times. we will post them here up as soon as scheduled.
Interested? Please email your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us and we will let you know when the next group and/or individual time slots are available.