- Newton's Laws of Gravity (and many other brilliant discoveries) which brought about the Industrial Age
- Faraday and Maxwell and the unity of electric and magnetic forces and the electrical revolution
- Einstein and quantum physics revealing the probabilistic and relativistic nature of relation and the high tech revolution of today
- what might finally unite them all to bring about the Theory of EVERYTHING?
- if it all started with the BIG BANG, what about before? what was there?
- Is the universe expanding or contracting?
- symmetry is beautiful and he definitely is partial to finding a simplistic, symmetrical solution to to it all
- we exist in just a minuscule blip on the continuum of time
- light years away things may be happening we may never see/know/etc
- how did we come about?
- how many other worlds are there out there rotating about around another sun in another galaxy?
- are there parallel universes, interesting idea...yet...which one are we?
- brings about questions on what is reality?
- what if those funky strange crazy dreams we sometimes have are actual reality?
- what is real?
- Light years away
- lifetimes away
- not the rotation of our planet around our sun
- concepts we have adopted and adapted to live are all thrown out the window when you realize the immense size and complexity of the expanding? or contracting? universe
Many of these items are just some thoughts I had while reading the book
What will it provoke in YOUR mind?
give it a read!