Below was our response:
Thanks for the comment in the INCR REC-TEC topic (note INCR you have to be a member for that link to work) of
- 'McHenry is a name etched in the history of crash reconstruction',
I've created this new thread since needed to let you know a few things...
First, we ain't done yet!
- We've been ahead of the technological innovation curve for many years:
- And of course we have Over 50 years of McHenry Highway Safety Publications and still going strong!
- What we are not is high pressure salesmen so we haven't done a lot of conventions and buried everyone in ads ads ads!
- With our McHenry Forum (this forum!) we post up complete information on anything and everything about crash reconstruction and vehicle simulation.
- Give it a visit and browse around the many topics and send us any questions you have!
- Give us a look and consider adding to your crash reconstruction and simulation toolbox!
- We're also in the process of changing the pricing structure so less outlay 1st year to get on board etc
- We FIRST support existing users and then look for new sales.
2021: We NOW have LEASE pricing! See msmac3D LEASE Pricing information
In response to Dan's comment
- Software run by a sole proprietor never seems to survive or transfer well after it is taken over by another entity.
- First we aren't a sole proprietorship...Schedule C corp! And we've got a brilliant graphics programmer and a team on board as Ray & I will continue to bop until we drop...do research and development...for many decades to come!
- As far as being 'taken over' we're still sitting around in our rocking chairs at night waiting for FARO or some other cloud scan/larger company to realize they need to add a true 3D crash reconstruction and simulation program and McHenry Software is the place to go! We shant hold our breaths!
- If you use them rattle their cages or the cages of whatever large cloud scan/CAD programs you use get them to give us a call.
- Momentum is NOT ENOUGH see Some Momentum Misconceptions (recently updated)
Check out our McHenry Forum and see that we are ALL ABOUT technical information on crash reconstruction, simulation, etc. and let us know any questions/comments you have!
We are not simply sales shills.
Give us a look and let us know if you'd like a quote or demo.
We will be around for a long time and longer if by chance some LARGE company wakes up and teams up to add the very best in crash and vehicle simulation technology!
Here’s a sample of some of the many projects we have done with msmac3D.