The following is a sample video of what you can do.
Animulation is our new product which combines our msmac3D simulation capabilities with 3D animation: The vehicle reacts to the local 3D terrain like 3D simulation while following your path!
Animulation uses msmac3D simulation to follow the terrain at your defined speeds and positions. We also include the optional feedback of the actual simulation path so you can further refine your opinion in smaller pieces. This way you can quickly display and refine your opinion. It represents the best of both worlds: animation and simulation..
- Animation does whatever you say and you have no idea if it truly obeys Newton's Laws
- Animulation lets you test pieces of the path of your animation with msmac3D simulation and thereby refine your opinions without requiring spending the extra time iterating the simulation to try to match the entire event. It is like a piece by piece simulation.
- Simulation you can then use for the entire event to further refine your opinion
- We also have msmac3d optimization/iteration which can also be used to assist in refining your opinion.
- Also see our Animulation - Quick Start Guide