Below was our response:
Thanks for the comment in the INCR REC-TEC topic (note INCR you have to be a member for that link to work) of
- 'McHenry is a name etched in the history of crash reconstruction',
I've created this new thread since needed to let you know a few things...
First, we ain't done yet!
- Ray is an active 91
- And we've been ahead of the technological innovation curve for many years:
- And of course we have Over 50 years of McHenry Highway Safety Publications and still going strong!
- What we are not is high pressure salesmen so we haven't done a lot of conventions and buried everyone in ads ads ads!
- With our McHenry Forum (this forum!) we post up complete information on anything and everything about crash reconstruction and vehicle simulation.
- Give it a visit and browse around the many topics and send us any questions you have!
- Give us a look and consider adding to your crash reconstruction and simulation toolbox!
- We're also in the process of changing the pricing structure so less outlay 1st year to get on board etc
- We FIRST support existing users and then look for new sales. See Is msmac3D an annual maintenance/subscription?
In response to Dan's comment
- Software run by a sole proprietor never seems to survive or transfer well after it is taken over by another entity.
- First we aren't a sole proprietorship...C corp! And we've got a brilliant graphics programmer and team on board and Ray & I will bop until we drop for many years to come!
- As far as being 'taken over' we're still sitting around in our rocking chairs at night waiting for FARO or some other cloud scan/larger company to realize they need to add a true 3D crash reconstruction and simulation program and McHenry Software is the place to go!
- If you use them rattle their cages or the cages of whatever large cloud scan/CAD programs you use get them to give us a call.
- Momentum is NOT ENOUGH see Some Momentum Misconceptions (recently updated)
We are not simply sales shills.
Give us a look and let us know if you'd like a quote or demo.
We will be around for a long time and longer if by chance some LARGE company wakes up and teams up to add the very best in crash and vehicle simulation technology!
Here’s a sample of some of the many projects we have done with msmac3D.