McHenry Software - Still Innovating After All These Years!

News and questions including product release information, updates and information related to McHenry research, inventions and work product.
MSI
Site Admin

McHenry Software - Still Innovating After All These Years!

Post by MSI »

Recently a thread on INCR included some comments related to McHenry Software and small software companies in general.
Below was our response:

Thanks for the comment in the INCR REC-TEC topic (note INCR you have to be a member for that link to work) of
  • 'McHenry is a name etched in the history of crash reconstruction',
we appreciate that!

I've created this new thread since needed to let you know a few things...

First, we ain't done yet!
We've just came out with another update McHenry msmac3D & 3D graphics ver 2.80 available Now!
  • Give us a look and consider adding to your crash reconstruction and simulation toolbox!
  • We're also in the process of changing the pricing structure so less outlay 1st year to get on board etc
  • We FIRST support existing users and then look for new sales.
    2021: We NOW have LEASE pricing! See msmac3D LEASE Pricing information
We are constantly tinkering, improving and innovating!

In response to Dan's comment
  • Software run by a sole proprietor never seems to survive or transfer well after it is taken over by another entity.
I add:
  • First we aren't a sole proprietorship...Schedule C corp! And we've got a brilliant graphics programmer and a team on board as Ray & I will continue to bop until we drop...do research and development...for many decades to come!
  • As far as being 'taken over' we're still sitting around in our rocking chairs at night waiting for FARO or some other cloud scan/larger company to realize they need to add a true 3D crash reconstruction and simulation program and McHenry Software is the place to go! We shant hold our breaths!
  • If you use them rattle their cages or the cages of whatever large cloud scan/CAD programs you use get them to give us a call.
  • Momentum is NOT ENOUGH see Some Momentum Misconceptions (recently updated)

Check out our McHenry Forum and see that we are ALL ABOUT technical information on crash reconstruction, simulation, etc. and let us know any questions/comments you have!

We are not simply sales shills.

Give us a look and let us know if you'd like a quote or demo.
We will be around for a long time and longer if by chance some LARGE company wakes up and teams up to add the very best in crash and vehicle simulation technology!
Here’s a sample of some of the many projects we have done with msmac3D.
PaulMcP82

Re: McHenry Software - Still Innovating After All These Years!

Post by PaulMcP82 »

Thanks for your work and for the regular updates! I've recently started using your software (I'm an individual contractor working on one-off automotive projects, I often work with damaged cars the owner wants to rebuild into something unique/cool, like an old Lada 2107 that became an all-terrain vehicle; I've done a couple go-karts, too) and it's really that one software I was looking for.
MSI
Site Admin

Re: McHenry Software - Still Innovating After All These Years!

Post by MSI »

Begs the question:
  • Who are you?
    and
    What software are you talking about?
Per your registration to this forum we don't have you listed as being a McHenry Licensee...
so...
That's no problem just wonder are you using another vendors version of SMAC?
We are always interested in helping any and all to improve their crash reconstruction skills.