you may have what appears to be a problem with a simulation interaction with the ground surface.
- To see new way to create projects see How to create a new project
- Also, the hierarchy of the ground terrain logic is that the highest numbered ground surface takes precedent
- simply click on the visible ground and walk through the grounds (turning them on/off for best visibility)
- lists how many ground surfaces
- as you walk though you can see if visible and/or turn on/off with this button
- and note the higher numbered ground surfaces take precedence.
- you can delete a ground simply clicking item 3
- however, it is easiest to turn off a ground FIRST to test if you want/need it since once deleted you will have to reload
- Select the Ground icon on the upper bar
- Select the Ground surfaces list icon, which brings up the
- Ground Mesh and Surfaces list where you can turn on/off grounds
and on the dialog to the right select the 'Follow Terrain for 2D' option