We thought that rather than send out 1000's of 3D graphics models of which 90% which won't get used!, wouldn't it be more efficient to simply add new models 'on request'?
- The current msmac3D graphics program comes with around 50 different 3D Vehicle models
Here is a List of Current 3D graphics Models
Updates will go out shortly to add 20 or so new or revised models. And we expect to send out monthly updates with new models to build the collection.
- Also see our Models3D - repository for new 3D Models
- New Models3D
- These are ZIp files,
- download to your computer any Model Zip file you want to add,
- unzip the file to the c:\msoft3D\Models3D directory
- Then when you start 3DGraphics the Model(s) will be available in the model browser
- See Changing Video model video
- this task specific link is to the part in the video that discusses easy changing of vehicle models
- Please check our their selection and let us know if you'd like us to add one.
As a msmac3D licensee we will add up to 10 or so 3D vehicles and/or trucks for each licensee at no charge!
- After 10 or so we may charge a nominal fee of $25 or so (TBD)
Normally it takes less than 24 hours for us to prepare a new model for you
- it is easy to switch/swap/update models from graphics: simply click either of these in the upper left corner of the 3D Graphics to bring up the 3D Model selection and then the graphics program will load and scale the model for you.
- If you have 3D vehicle models you'd like to add simply save as ASCII DXF file and email it to us and we'll convert it to our M3D format for you to use with our software.
We expect to activate our 3D Model Import option in an update
Until then please simply email us any models you have and we will convert them for you within 24 hours
Per a user idea/request (Thank you!) we will now also add general vehicle specifications for our vehicle model selection dialog so you can pick an equivalent sized model. Look for that in an upcoming update.
- New Models3D