Raymond R McHenry, Pioneer in Crash Reconstruction

News and questions including product release information, updates and information related to McHenry research, inventions and work product.
MSI
Site Admin

Raymond R McHenry, Pioneer in Crash Reconstruction

Post by MSI »

2023: March 6: Today Raymond R McHenry, is a healthy 94!
Happy Birthday!
Ray is a pioneer in the world of crash reconstruction and vehicle dynamics simulation
(see link or below for a list of the many accomplishments)
Ray & Connie on Ray's 92nd birthday BASH! (Tie not required, Just Cake, Wine and Guinness!)
(OK and not a BASH as COVID restrictions being followed (We Are Scientists!)
Ray 92.png
Ray & Brian around 1988, also another recent picture of Ray & Connie (we made him wear a tie!)
Ray and Brian and Connie.jpg
Following is a sample video (update March 9, 2020 with additional videos, check back as we add more)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post, please register, it is east, see the link above right.
MSI
Site Admin

Re: Pioneer in Crash Reconstruction Raymond R McHenry

Post by MSI »

Had someone ask: when was that picture of Ray and you taken? and why not a recent photo...
OK
....so i added the year (1988) on that picture
and here's a recent picture of Ray & Connie (my mother & father) (and i inserted it in the posting above too!)
Ray and Connie current2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post, please register, it is east, see the link above right.
MSI
Site Admin

Re: Raymond R McHenry Pioneer in Crash Reconstruction

Post by MSI »

Added new picture from his 92nd Birthday Bash (ok, COVID restrictions being followed (we ARE scientists!)
so following is Ray & Connie on Ray's 92nd birthday!
(Tie not required, Just Cake, Wine and Guinness!)
Ray 92.png
MSI
Site Admin

Re: Raymond R McHenry Pioneer in Crash Reconstruction

Post by MSI »

Just realized hadn't posted up a pic of Ray for his 93rd trip around the sun on March 6th, 2022!
  • Here is was on his 93rd birthday at sister kath's place with Connie and daughters Trish, Kathy, and granddaughter Lily.
    The McHenry boys were missing: Stan, Kevin, Bill & I: but we all saw him on that special day and have weekly since!
    He's still going strong these days and he and I have a few interesting ideas/projects in the pipeline. Stay tuned!
Ray n Connie 2022.png
MSI
Site Admin

Re: Raymond R McHenry, Pioneer in Crash Reconstruction

Post by MSI »

tis 2023, and Ray is a healthy, happy 94!
MSI
Site Admin

Re: Raymond R McHenry, Pioneer in Crash Reconstruction

Post by MSI »

March 2024, Ray is 95 and healthy and doing great.