Ray is a pioneer in the world of crash reconstruction and vehicle dynamics simulation
(see link or below for a list of the many accomplishments)
(OK and not a BASH as COVID restrictions being followed (We Are Scientists!)
- Raymond R McHenry is a pioneer in the world of crash reconstruction and vehicle dynamics simulation.
See the following for detailed information on some of his many landmark pioneering achievements:
- 1963: Ray pioneered Occupant Simulation Research: also see ATB & Occupant Pedestrian Reconstruction
- 1969: Ray pioneered HVOSM: 3D Vehicle Simulation Research for Highway safety with HVOSM: also see HVOSM & 3D Dynamics Simulation
- 1970: Ray Invented the Spiral Jump:McHenry James Bond Spiral Jump
- 1971: First public performance of the Astro Spiral Jump at the Houston Astrodome on Jan. 15,1971
- 1973: Ray invented SMAC progam: SMAC & Collision Simulation
- 1975: Ray invented the CRASH program:CRASH & Damage Analysis
- 1980: Ray & Brian formed McHenry Consultants
- 1994: Ray & Brian formed McHenry Software
- 1998: Ray & Brian reconstructed the Princess Diana Crash for CBS 48 Hours
- 2011: Brian published: A Short History of Nearly Everything! (...about McHenry and Computers in Highway Safety)
- 2017: Ray & Brian created the Jaguar E-Pace Rollover Stunt with msmac3D
- 2020: Ray & Brian continue to research and develop all of these tools:msmac3D General Q&A
- We now have lease pricing. Need or try the software for 3 months? 6 months? a year? Affordable! Give us a try!
Please contact us for a confidential quote!
Please also see Over 50 years of McHenry scientific papers on collision reconstruction and vehicle simulation.