Question/Thoughts on Virtual Crash

General Questions related to the Momentum Based Analysis programs
#pc-crash #virtualcrash #crash
MSI
Site Admin

Question/Thoughts on Virtual Crash

Post by MSI »

On another forum this question came up:
Q: I am about to purchase VirtualCrash 5, and I want to see if anyone has any thoughts they would be willing to share with me.
Any thoughts?

A: Only suggestion is why drop $$$ ($5000 or so?) on a purchase of the program (or pc-crash, which is equivalent) which then when the next version comes out, you have buy it AGAIN for $$$ (ok, they discount a wee bit) etc. etc. etc.

We at McHenry Software started lease/subscription which allows you to try it for 3, 6 or 12 months at a low lease rate ($500 for 3 months) and then once the lease it up, lease again for same time or longer or wait and do it again later.
Basically, you ONLY pay when using it and ALWAYS are using the latest version. We can do all the instantaneous momentum programs can BUT we also do actual simulation of the crash and rollover forces. Our update which recently went out includes the ability to display the results of pc-crash and virtual crash directly in our graphics so you can directly evaluate, compare and explain if the case you are working might have issues due to the instantaneous momentum exchange so it does not correctly model a crash.
FYI in 2024 we are probably going to discontinue the lease program for new users
  • We will go back to our prior pricing and annual maintenance which is equivalent to what the other vendors are doing.
HOWEVER
If you've leased it, you can re-lease it forevermore! Questions, let us know

This topic has 1 more posts with additional information

To Read more, Please login and/or register. 2024 NOTE: Soon ALL Technical Sections will be ONLY for registered users. Optionally you can email us forum@mchenrysoftware.com your Name, Company, Location, a Username, and a Password (which you can change) and we will register you and send you a confirmation email.

Register Login