- Sample graphics from a HVOSM simulation of a vehicle spinout and tree impact. The graphics were created in the late 80's/early 90s on a RISC 6000 system driving a Tektronix 4006-1 computer display terminal.
- The original individual frames were created many years ago on the 4006-1 in the well known 'Tron' green on black.
- As each frame was generated it was photographed with an arriflex 16mm camera.
- Over the years it went from probably Betamax to VHS and then to digital and in the transfer and editing it lost it's '1982 Tron' green on black color.
- But I can assure you it was there (I still have the original 16mm movies and a Tektronix 4006-1 and 4014-1 collecting dust in storage)
News and questions including product release information, updates and information related to McHenry research, inventions and work product.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
From a YouTube posting we made back in 2009: